Best Football Gloves – Coolest Football Gloves
- 1 Best Football Gloves – Coolest Football Gloves
- 2 Top 10 Best Football Gloves in 2021 that you can buy
- 2.1 1. Grip Boost Stealth Pro Elite Football Gloves
- 2.2 2. Battle Ultra-Stick Best Receiver Football Gloves
- 2.3 3. Seibertron Pro Elite Ultra-Stick Receiver Football Gloves
- 2.4 4. Under Armour Men’s F5 Football Gloves
- 2.5 5. Cutters Gamer All-Purpose Gloves (replace the Adidas Techfit Lineman Gloves)
- 2.6 6. Nike Vapor Jet 4 Football Gloves
- 2.7 7. Under Armour F6 Football Gloves
- 2.8 8. EliteTek E-17 Football Gloves
- 2.9 9. Cutters Gamer 3.0 Padded Gloves (replace Grip Boost G-Force Football Gloves)
- 2.10 10. Adidas Men’s Freak 3.0 Football Gloves
- 3 Buying Guide
- 4 FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 Conclusion
Welcome to our The Best Football Gloves Reviews! In order to help you with the right choice, we have full analysis in details. By reading our given reviews, tips, and guides, you can get The Coolest Football Gloves what you are seeking for. Choosing the right football gloves, you can have better performance in battle. These are actually the Coolest Football Gloves ever that football players must have. Read on to find the best football gloves for the money.
In fact, it is a worth of investment for these pieces of protective gear. To make sure you have good performance in the match, you should buy the quality ones that can handle heavy use. If you don’t have any experience or knowledge, you should read the given reviews for better choice.
These are the best top rated football gloves on the market that you should consider as one of your choices. Many football gloves brands including kids, adults, and youth football gloves for you to look at. Make sure you read carefully in order to pick up the right sizes for each glove.
If you plan to improve your current performance and upgrade your current level of play at this game, you should think about equipping the best football gloves. It is obvious that they are essential stuff that can help you play well at your position. These football gloves can help you with better protection and performance, hence you can have better chance to win the game.
These Cool Football Gloves will play an important role to withstand the shock of the catch and slow down the momentum of the ball, therefore, you can keep the ball in your palms easily and quickly. These are important factors that we would like to come up with 10 best football gloves that you can purchase. Now it is your turn to make your own decision by having a look at our best list of football gloves that you can buy. Make your selection and come up with your own final decision.
Before moving to the specific details, we would like to present to you The Best Top 3 Coolest Football Gloves.
- Easy to clean and wash
- Superior grip and Protection
- This is Long-lasting glove
- Many style choices are available
- Best grip model to wear
- Meets NFHS/NCAA/NOCSAE specifications
- Performs in all weather conditions
- They are made with high quality materials
- It is suitable with wachine wash/dry
- It is designed with sticky technology
- STICKY GRIP: RG-14 Gloves are SFIA certified. Our GripTech Palm Technology has the right amount of tacky grip to enhance every play. Performs under any weather conditions! Play like the pros, rain-or-shine. If your athlete feels enhanced grip is needed, a quick application of EliteTek Grip Drip on these durable gloves will keep the glove performance optimal.
- TIGHT FITTING: These football glove's are skin tight! Feels like you’re not wearing a glove at all. Gloves are meant to be extremely tight fitting. - Please check size chart photo. Lightweight with plenty of ventilation to keep your hands moisture-free in hot and humid temperatures so you can focus on your game. A better feel and thin design offers responsive performance that puts you in control and enhances your skills.
- These work well in wet conditions
- It is good with size choice
- The weight is light for max comfort
What are the best football gloves brands that you can buy?
Designed to improve your performance and up your games to the next level, the best football gloves are an essential part in your sportswear kit, maybe even more crucial than most people give them credit for. You need good protection as well as a hyper-reflexive material to maintain and enhance your movements. The gloves should also come with paddings to withstand the shock of the catch, and traction pads to slow down the momentum of the collision. Additionally, the ball should be able to stay secured in the palm of your hand once you have caught it. And frankly, that is all you need when it comes to the best football gloves.
To save you the trouble of going through piles and piles of products available on the market right now, we have listed the top 10 best football gloves right here along with their highlighted features. Furthermore, at the end of this article, we have prepared a detailed buying guide, and answered a few of the most frequently asked questions that people may have about football gloves in general.
Top 10 Best Football Gloves in 2021 that you can buy
Looking for the best football gloves for a receiver position? Grip Boost has just what you need right here, and they are not charging an arm and a leg for it. Considered the best football gloves from the company, the Stealth Pro Elite Football Gloves provide you with warmth and comfort to play for an extended amount of time, even in sub-zero condition. Additionally, while its adjustability does not give the most dynamic range to work with, the pair of gloves is nice and tight on your hands, preventing any slippage from happening. The tacky grip also has a better level of friction during those intense catches and sets you up for more precise tosses as well. Grip Boost has essentially figured out the formula for success and perfected it by keeping their best football gloves excellent breathability from your wrist all the way to your fingertips. With such a design, you will never need to worry about sweat buildup.
- Well-balanced tacky grip allows better catches
- Well-ventilated materials that maximizes breathability while keeping sweat retention to the minimum
- Medium range of adjustability
- All-weather certified so you can use them under any condition
- Brand: Grip Boost
- ULTRA-TACK GLOVE: These Battle football receivers gloves feature the highest quality sticky material in the industry – the gloves take you right to the NFHS/NCAA/NOCSAE limits.
- REACH & MOVE: The receivers gloves feature a Velcro wrist strap, which provides a secure fit, while the football gloves still allow crucial freedom of movement receivers need to catch every ball.
When you love something, you would want to maximize its legal capacity and enjoy it as much as possible. And when it comes to the best receiver gloves, Battle does not hold back at all; they ensure that you will have the ultimate grip experience imaginable. The Battle Ultra-Stick Receiver Football Gloves are equipped with superior grip and traction that guarantee excellent durability and protection against any defective issue. In fact, this pair of gloves meets all the requirements and standards of NFHS, NCAA, and NOCSAE, providing the best kind of safeguard and giving you the best odds at preventing a fumble or fall. With their trademark PerfectFit proprietary material and ventilation system in the fingers, you will be able to enjoy yourself to the fullest from dust till dawn without the fear of sweat buildup and undesirable odor. Moreover, with a secured wrist and flexible fit for your fingers, you can remain vigilant and active, knowing that you have the best grip in the game in the palms of your hands.
- Palm grips reach maximum legal stick limit
- Well-ventilated fingers that keep things nice and cool
- Even during extended use, PerfectFit material will keep you comfortable
- Meet all requirements and standards of NFHS, NCAA, and NOCSAE
- Brand: Battle
- Method for choosing the size,According to palm circumference not including thumb.
- Adult XXS=Youth M(6.1"-6.7",15.5cm-17cm) Adult XS=Youth L(6.7"-7.3",17cm-18.5cm)
Going all out and assert dominance in games are what we want as players. However, the question remains, how are you going to get to that point? You can start by putting your faith in Seibertron and slip into one of the best football gloves available on the market right now: The Pro Elite Ultra-Stick Receiver. These gloves have traction pad that covers your bottom three fingers; the pad also stretches all the way to the center of your palm. With such a clever design, as soon as the ball touches this grip, it is going to make a full stop and settle right in the palm of your hand. In addition, the pair of gloves features adjustable wrist strap that provides comfort and non-compressing fit; you would be able to slip your fingers into the flexible fabric easily. Furthermore, with a strategic and narrow-margin pricing plan, the Pro Elite Ultra-Stick Receiver is made affordable to both children and adults at near-identical cost.
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Flexible fabric guarantees non-slippage
- Center-of-palm grip securely locks the ball in place
- True-to-fit sizing
- Brand: Seibertron
- Meets NFHS/NCAA/NOCSAE standards
- HeatGear fabric keeps your hands cool, dry & light
Under Armour is well-known for their fascinating selection of shoes and workout equipment. The brand is also widely recognized in the world of football, especially thanks to the Men’s F5 Series – their best football gloves. The F5 Series are designed specifically for men, with more than 20 styles for them to choose from. And just like any other product coming from Under Armour, the gloves are all about keeping cool while working out, and where can you even get a better full-body workout if not on the football field? Equipped with the GrabTack palm traction pad, you are poised to land those passes. Additionally, the HeatGear material will keep things breathable and maintain a cool temperature throughout the gloves. Under Armour has designed the F5 to be super flexible with the contoured fit, which means you will not have to worry about your fingers slipping during dynamic and rapid movements.
- GrabTack palm design that rests near legal limit of football gloves
- HeatGear material reduces sweat and keeps your hands cool
- Superior flexibility
- Meet all requirements and standards of NFHS, NCAA, and NOCSAE
- Brand: Under Armour
- Model: 1271183
- Weight: 12.8 oz.
- Perforated C-TACKTM Material on palm for extreme grip and added ventilation
- Low profile, flexible padding throughout the back of the hand for protection that moves with the hand
While Nike has always been first for the coolest designs, Cutters is second to none when it comes to ultimate functionality. Considered the best football gloves from the brand, the Gamer All-Purpose Gloves are equipped with the C-Tack technology, providing outstanding grip for you as a player. The gloves’ stickiness will hold up under any weather condition and is easy to clean as well. In fact, with the REV Tack Recharge feature, all you need is a damp towel to wipe away the dirt and restore the original grip of the gloves. Having said that, these best football gloves can also be machine-washed and -dried, unlike many other models. Now when it comes to protection, you will not have any issue thanks to the compressed foam padding along the topside of the gloves. Moreover, the material is super lightweight and very low profile, giving you even more support in mobility and flexibility. The Cutters Gamer All-Purpose Gloves were well thought out regarding both usage and looks.
- C-Tack technology allows outstanding grip
- Meets the regulations and specifications of NOCSAE, NFHS, and NCAA standards
- Compressed foam padding provides excellent protection
- Features effective ventilation throughout the palm of the gloves
- Durable and can outlast most other gloves in the same price range
- Brand: Cutters
- Breathable, flexible knit back helps keep you cool
- Knit knuckles let your fingers flex naturally for more control
Nike is perhaps the greatest sport brand that makes the best use of synthetic materials. This helps keep the cost down while at the same time, provides a product lifespan much longer than other competitors. This point still remains true for their best football gloves yet: The Nike Vapor Jet 4 Football Gloves. As a matter of fact, even under extreme use conditions, those gloves can last up to 6 years. They are able to last that long because of the mesh knuckle construction, which provides better flexibility for your fingers, and thus, significantly reduces wear and tear on your gloves. With the Vapor Jet 4, you can rest assured that you will have better range of mobility thanks to the wide and adjustable wrist strap, enabling you to freely tighten or loosen the gloves to your liking. In addition, ventilation is not a problem for the synthetic materials on these gloves since Nike took their time and effort to perfect the design as a whole, creating dynamic motion-activated ventilation pockets. In other words, the more you use these best football gloves, the more you are actively ventilating them.
- Synthetic material
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Mesh knuckles for free finger movements
- Well-ventilated to prevent sweat retention
- Brand: Nike
- Model: GF0491-447
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Meets NFHS/NCAA/NOCSAE standards
- HeatGear fabric keeps your hands cool, dry & light
Once again, Under Armour strike back with another best football gloves on our list. This time around, Under Armour F6 Football Gloves are more of an affordable and durable option than its predecessor is. The gloves’ main materials are silicon and polyester, making them more flexible and getting the most of every contact point on your hands. With the GrabTack grip technology, you are able to slow down the ball momentum upon impact and increase the chance of landing that catch. At the same time, the gloves design also ensures a cool and ventilated interior throughout those intense matches. From now on, you will not be seeing sweaty palms and gloves sticking to your hands any time soon. Despite adding so many improvements to these best football gloves, the Under Armour F6 still meets all the requirements of NFHS, NCAA, and NOCSAE, so you can play your heart of without any fear of violating any regulation.
- HeatGear material ensures cool ventilation
- Meets all requirements of NFHS, NCAA, and NOCSAE
- With the combination of silicon and polyester, the gloves have more improved dexterity
- Trademark GrabTack technology from Under Armour
- Brand: Under Armour
- Model: 1304694
- Weight: 1 pound
- ✅ STICKY GRIP - E-17 Gloves are SFIA Certified. Our GripTech Palm Technology has the right amount of tacky grip to enhance every play. Performs under any weather conditions! Play like the pros, rain-or-shine. If your athlete feels enhanced grip is needed, a quick application of EliteTek Grip Drip on these durable gloves will keep the glove performance optimal.
- ✅ TIGHT FITTING - These football glove's are skin tight! Feels like you’re not wearing a glove at all. Gloves are meant to be extremely tight fitting. - Please check size chart photo. Lightweight enough to keep your hands moisture-free in hot and humid temperatures so you can focus on your game. A better feel and thin design offers responsive performance that puts you in control and enhances your skills. Get that competitive edge while competing.
Whether you are grabbing a new pair of best football gloves for yourself or your children, the EliteTek E-17 Series has all that you might need. These gloves come in a wide variety of sizes that accommodate everyone regardless of their ages. All you need to do is pick your suitable size, and then slip into an affordable pair of best football gloves. Additionally, with the NOCSAE certification as well as the GripTech palm technology, these gloves are poised to provide you a better catch. Furthermore, this pair of gloves is highly adjustable thanks to the Velcro strap, and well-ventilated as high quality gloves can get due to the solid mesh construction. This results in faster finger flexing, cooler temperatures, and sweat-free even after hours of gameplay. To top it all off, EliteTek also offers a 100% money-back guarantee, no questions asked, if you end up not liking their products.
- GripTech palm technology provides fantastic hold for ball catching
- Highly adjustable thanks to the Velcro strap
- High breathability and well-ventilated due to the mesh construction
- Satisfaction guarantee, 100% money-back, no questions asked
- Brand: EliteTek
- Weight: 3 oz.
- INCOMPARABLE GRIP: These sticky football gloves have C-TAK grip to enhance every play, rain or shine! Fumble-proof plays!
- PADDED PROTECTION ON BACK OF HAND: Made with extra cushioning and protection on the back of the hand. Perfect for Linemen, but also used for all positions on the field if you need that extra padding.
The second best football gloves from Cutters to appear on our list, but this time, the pair of gloves is the result of a coordination between the brand and Shock Doctor. The combination leads to excellent and fully padded receiver gloves. With the ShockSkin Contour Technology, this Gamer Glove is brought to a completely new level. Similar to their brother mentioned previously, the Gamer 3.0 Padded Gloves feature C-Task performance grip material, which means the grip is part of the material itself. In addition, the REV Tack Recharge technology, known as the innovative Cutters’ trade secret, introduces a self-restoring sticky grip. In other words, this specifically allows you, as the players, to perform to your heart’s content under any weather condition, either soaking wet or freezing cold. Furthermore, thanks to the ShokSkin Streamlined Gloves material, whenever the gloves get dirty, you can just wipe them clean with a piece of damp cloth, after which, the grip will be restored to its original state. To add to that, these best football gloves are machine-washable as well. With all that said, the whole point of the gloves is to protect their users. Not only does the Gamer 3.0 have excellent low profile protection, it does so without giving up the sticky grip and dexterity of a high-quality pair of receiver gloves.
Moreover, significant grooves were added within the padding layer of the top hand to provide the highest form of flexibility and mobility, further improving the gloves performance and durability. The design is also very favoured as Cutters includes ergonomic flexing air channels, allowing the players to move easily without any restriction. Because these best football gloves were originally made for receivers, they have been tailored to be as lightweight as possible with dual EVA foam for better protection.
- C-Tack performance grip
- Fine mesh material improves ventilation
- Significant grooves allow great flexibility and mobility, while improving grip
- Brand: Cutters
- High Density Strategic Molded Padding on back hand and IRONSKIN for Maximum Impact Absorption
- Grip Tack palm material provides maximum durability unparalleled grip technology in all weather conditions
Last but not least nor worse is the Men’s Freak 3.0 Football Gloves from Adidas. These best football gloves come filled with as many features as you could pack into a single pair of gloves. While in comparison with other gloves on our list, the Men’s Freak 3.0 does not offer much in terms of air circulation, Adidas did include extra cushioning on your fingers and on top of your palm. Not to mention, the gloves do come with Ironskin caps on some of the fingers, improving the stability during those high stake situations. Additionally, the wrist support of the gloves not only cushions your joints but also extends a bit further past the wrist to offer a more controlled and steady feeling. With these pair of best football gloves, you can go out of your way and take any opportunity to become the ultimate champion.
- Trademark Adidas GripTack palm to provide better grip and performance
- Durable hard ends on certain fingers to prevent slippage
- Wrist support extends further than the cuff for better controlled and steady feeling
- Comfortable cushioning pads
- Brand: Adidas
- Model: AF0802
- Weight: 12.8 oz.
Football gloves were first invented in the late 1930s by John Tate Riddell. Initially, they were designed to protect the players against the cold weather during the freezing winter months.
Football has never been a place for the weak. The game itself inflicts a lot of stress on the human body with frequent high-speed collisions and injuries. As delicate as your hands are, they are even more likely to suffer from severe injuries compared to other parts of the body.
Ever since their invention, football gloves have evolved to not only protect your hands from the cold but also lessen the occurrence as well as the severity of injuries. Even then, the best football gloves still provide the extra grip and comfort when you snatch the balls mid air.
This guide aims to provide the most relevant information that you should look for when deciding the best football gloves for yourself.
Grip is considered a separate part from the main gloves’ material. This traction padding is present on most, if not all, American football gloves, which are often referred to as sticky football gloves. With these best football gloves, you will increase your dexterity and ability to catch and hold the ball. While your skill will show best in the moment you decide to catch the ball, the grip of the gloves will greatly help you land the pass instead of dropping.
No one wants to be soaking wet in sweat when they pull their hands out of the gloves. That matters even more during those intense ball-hustling moments. Even with a perfect fit, the gloves will still be close to your skin, and thus, resulting in you sweating. This is where the breathable fabric comes to play: lightweight, comfortable, easy to pass, catch, and rush towards the finish line.
Before going through the purchase process, you should know your exact glove size. However, if you do not know for sure, worry not because most gloves do include a flex fit or adjustable straps around the wrist. Remember, the fitness of the gloves is important; a little wiggle room is good, but you would not want too much space and end up swimming in those gloves. On the other hand, if the gloves are too tight, you would be losing a lot of air circulation, which in turn, reduces your overall reaction time and movements.
Depending on your needs, padding can help increase or decrease your mobility. More padding means you will be well-insulated against the cold weather, but you will not get to feel the impact of the ball as much. Less padding, on the other hand, means you can feel and squeeze the ball better, but your hands can get a bit uncomfortable if the weather gets colder.
When it comes to style of your best football gloves, it all boils down to their aesthetics and how well they go with your gears as a whole. If you are planning to spend most of the time in the backyard, the overall look does not matter as much. Depending on the style, you have the option to choose where the hand grips are, how thin the finger caps are, and other features and build quality.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the benefits of the best football gloves?
There are reasons why gloves have been used in football for decades. They ensure a much better performance during the game and to some extent, provide the players with an edge over their opponents. Thanks to the comfort and the protection that these gloves offer, the players can be confident and focus more on making plays rather than on their wellbeing. Not only are their bones and ligaments well-protected, but cuts and abrasions are also guaranteed to never happen. With this level of protection, you are safe to push yourself to the maximum limit.
2. How many types of football gloves are there?
There are two main types if best football gloves:
- Linebacker: designed for multiple uses, on both defense and offense positions. Featured top-notch breathability during those passes as well as hyperextension for where you need to catch or throw.
- Receiver: designed with dynamic grips for the winning catch. This kind of gloves will help slow down the overall speed of the ball, regardless of its initial distance and velocity. As a result, you would be less likely to fumble and drop the ball.
3. How do you know your glove size?
Start by measuring your dominant hand. Measure from the tip of your longest fingers, typically the middle finger, all the way to the base of your palm to determine your hand length.
Keep in mind that the glove should wrap comfortably around your hand without being too tight as it can potentially restrict your blood flow. However, you do not have to worry too much because most of best football gloves are adjustable.
Oh and one more thing, the size charts are in inches so make sure to measure in the correct unit.
4. How do you wash your best football gloves?
For optimal result, we recommend washing your gloves in a washing machine under delicate setting with clod water and then hang them up and allow them to dry naturally.
5. How long will the gloves last?
The best football gloves are expected to last more than a season, if not several years. However, if you are buying a pair for your kids, you will be more than likely to replace those in a season or two because children grow very fast.
6. How come some football gloves are stickier than others?
Those gloves are receiver-type, which means they are more suitable for catching rather than throwing. If you want to throw more, those should not be on top of your shopping list.
In theory, selecting a pair of best football gloves should not be that hard. They are there to help improve your overall performance and provide you with better protection. Even seasoned players still need gloves with sticky palms to get better at ball handling.
You should look for gloves that are designed specifically for your main position. Linemen need reinforced gloves since they are defending, whereas players who both defend and handle the ball need a hybrid pair.
In addition, to ensure the effectiveness of the gloves, you should pick the best football gloves made from high-quality materials. Any color or pattern combination can come later since good value is worth way more than looks.
The best football gloves, in general, can combine all these vital components together and be the most effective sportswear you will ever need to get.
View more on YOUTUBE: